NBA 2K13 Free eShop Download Codes
Get NBA 2K13 using our free download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop for Wii U. Limited copies only.
You can redeem NBA 2K13 for any Wii U system and eShop region as long as there are still free copies left from our download codes vault.
With more than 5 million copies sold worldwide and more than 25 Sports Game of the Year awards won, NBA 2K12 was another monster release for the biggest NBA video game simulation franchise in the world. This year, 2K Sports has joined forces with the legendary JAY Z as Executive Producer to transcend sports video games and take virtual hardwood to the next level. Featuring an enhanced MyCAREER mode and all-new gameplay features, NBA 2K13 will let gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent, including the much-debated matchup between the 2012 U.S. Men’s National Team and the 1992 “Dream Team.”
- Wii U™ Launch title – As a launch title to the Wii U console, NBA 2K13 will be the first choice for basketball fans on the new console.
- Gatorade Biometric Scan – Think you have a feel for how your player is performing? Think again. The Gatorade Biometrics display provides an up-to-the-second look at your player’s mood and fatigue level in the game. A persistent “heartbeat” and dynamic hot/cold zones will keep you in tune with your player’s psyche as the game progresses.
- A JAY Z Production – NBA 2K13 is produced by multi-platinum recording artist and hip-hop mogul JAY Z.
- USA Basketball – Finally answer the question: Who would win a head-to-head duel between the 1992 Dream Team and the 2012 squad?
- MyCAREER Mode – Build your MyPLAYER by giving him signature skills, and acquire your very own custom animations using Virtual Currency (VC). Includes all-new GM sit-down feature, new endorsement paths, improved in-game AI, and all-new swag including casual clothing, equipment, custom shoes and much more
- NBA 2K “MyTEAM” – Collect players, uniforms, arenas and boosts to put together your own team. Track the talent marketplace that fluctuates based on real-life performance, and then take your team online to play against other players’ MyTEAMS in a new tiered matchmaking system.
- Improved Gameplay features, including such innovations as:
−The Control Stick: For the first time ever, all dribble moves have been mapped to the right analog stick, as well as shooting, passing, and post moves. String together devastating crossovers and clutch shots for maximum control and effectiveness.
− Dynamic Shot Generator: Shots are now dynamically created on the fly, with all-new collision physics created in real-time.
− Signature Skills: Each player has unique abilities that can alter the course of a game. Players are modeled to impact the game in their own unique way, from Derrick Rose as a “Floor General” to Kevin Durant being “The Closer.” Learn to use each player’s unique ability and change the game on your terms.
− Revamped Passing System: Improved fast break passing gives players more control. Fire a bounce pass to a cutting teammate or go “Lob City” in transition.
- Shoe Creator- One of the most flexible interfaces ever allow the user to customize up to 45 shoe components and layers from the ground up. Create original shoes from all the major shoe brands and deck your player out with his own signature creation.
- Classic Teams – The best teams in NBA history are back, and can now be taken online. Challenge your friends with squads such as the ’96 Bulls and ’65 Celtics.
- MORE Wii U EXCLUSIVE FEATURES TO BE ANNOUNCED
NBA 2K13 is a basketball video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It was released on October 2, 2012 in North America for the Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows and Wii. A version for the Wii U was also released as a launch title in North America, and in December for the PAL region. Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers and Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls are the cover athletes. NBA 2K13 is the successor to NBA 2K12 in the NBA 2K series.
- System: Wii U
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Category: Sports
- Publisher: 2K Sports
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Price: $39.99
Disclaimer: If you liked the game NBA 2K13 for Wii U, consider buying it.
To get your free NBA 2K13 eShop download code, carefully follow the steps below.
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.